Have a question about this cottage?
Call 01409 231401
Bella’s Cottage is two storey accommodation and adjoins the main Farmhouse. The gallery bedroom has views over the water garden and courtyard. This cottage sleeps 2 in the one double bedroom. It has open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room and a shower room. The patio door leads to a small private garden with views overlooking the courtyard water feature.
There is patio furniture outside, and nearby in the courtyard is a laundry room with washing machine and dryer, along with an information room. All cottages have Freeview TV and the fully equipped kitchen has an oven/hob, microwave, toaster, fridge and kettle.
- The cottages range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping from one to eight people
- The cottages are close to the car park being mainly situated around the water gardens and have views of Kitchen lake, woodland or gardens.
- Most of the cottages have stone walls and beamed ceilings
- All cottages have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- They are bright and sunny in the summer and have central heating for the cooler months.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue.
- All bedding, bed linen and heating is provided, along with tea towels and bath mats.
- A laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and tumble drier is located in our information room in the courtyard area.
- Allocated parking for each property
- Children’s play area close by the cottages
- Dog friendly accommodation available for a nominal fee. Download the Dog Rules for Kingslakes