BIRCH TREE, CHERRY TREE and BEECH TREE LODGE
Have a question about these cottages?
Call 01409 231401
These 3 detached lodges are spacious, with two storeys and three bedrooms, accommodating up to five people. Each has its own dedicated parking bay, with more adjacent parking available. On the ground floor the lodges have one double bedroom and a twin bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a store cupboard.
Open wooden stairs lead to the first floor living / dining room where there is a third bedroom with a single bed and fully equipped kitchen with oven/hob, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle. Each lodge has a large open plan lounge/dining room which has patio doors leading onto the balcony with a glorious view of the lakes and woodland. On the balconies there is patio furniture and barbecues. All 6 of Kingslakes’ spectacular detached lodges are located in their own secluded area, as the lodges are literally at the end of the road, so are extremely private and “well off the beaten track”.
- The lodges have two or three bedrooms, sleeping 4 or 5 people respectively
- The single storey lodges and one of the two-storey lodges overlook the tench lake
- Beautiful woodland setting with lovely views
- Quiet and peaceful, as set well away from any roads or traffic noise
- Comfortably furnished
- All lodges have colour TV’s with Freeview
- The kitchens have a hob, oven, microwaves, fridge/freezer, toaster and a kettle
- Visit Britain 3 star rating
- An abundance of bird life to be seen, with pheasants coming to your patio for their breakfast
- Electric heaters in all rooms
- A tackle storage shed with a fridge, washing machine and tumble drier is situated between the 2 and 3 bedroom lodges