Have a question about this cottage?
Call 01409 231401
Courtyard cottage has easy access, just two steps into it, and then it is all on one level. It has three bedrooms, and can accommodate up to six people in two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom. The cottage has an open plan lounge / diner and kitchen and a family sized shower room. The courtyard patio is adjacent to our water gardens.
The kitchen is equipped with a hob and oven, fridge with a freezer compartment, microwave, kettle and toaster. The cottage has a Freeview television with a DVD player. The cottage is located close to the car park. All bed linen, heating, and electric is included.
- The cottages range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping from one to eight people
- The cottages are close to the car park being mainly situated around the water gardens and have views of Kitchen lake, woodland or gardens.
- Most of the cottages have stone walls and beamed ceilings
- All cottages have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- They are bright and sunny in the summer and have central heating for the cooler months.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue.
- All bedding, bed linen and heating is provided, along with tea towels and bath mats.
- A laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and tumble drier is located in our information room in the courtyard area.
- Allocated parking for each property
- Children’s play area close by the cottages
- Dog friendly accommodation available for a nominal fee. Download the Dog Rules for Kingslakes