Have a question about this cottage?
Call 01409 231401
This cottage is suitable for the disabled with easy wheelchair access. There is a double bedroom and wet room on the ground floor. Holly has 3 bedrooms and accommodates up to 6 people in 2 double bedrooms and one twin bedroom. There is a 2nd bathroom upstairs. There is an open plan family living / dining room with the patio door leading to the decking area and a ramp to the path that leads to the park. There is a fully fitted kitchen with hob/oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Holly cottage has been designed with accessibility in mind. Entrance ramps, plenty of space for wheelchair access in rooms and a wet room shower facility is in place to help less able bodied guests. We have a wheelchair and an electric mobility scooter available on loan and there are also wheelchair friendly swims and access to three lakes plus an accessible children’s play area. Please contact us if you have particular requirements you would need help with during your stay and we will try our best to help. Laundry facilities and an information room are very close by.
Holly, Honeysuckle and Primrose are all very spacious cottages built side by side from the original barn, they all have wooden floors, open wooden stairs and beams. The cottages are south facing and all have glorious widescreen countryside views of Kitchen Lake and mature woodland.
- The cottages range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping from one to eight people
- The cottages are close to the car park being mainly situated around the water gardens and have views of Kitchen lake, woodland or gardens.
- Most of the cottages have stone walls and beamed ceilings
- All cottages have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- They are bright and sunny in the summer and have central heating for the cooler months.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue.
- All bedding, bed linen and heating is provided, along with tea towels and bath mats.
- A laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and tumble drier is located in our information room in the courtyard area.
- Allocated parking for each property
- Children’s play area close by the cottages
- Dog friendly accommodation available for a nominal fee. Download the Dog Rules for Kingslakes