Have a question about this cottage?
Call 01409 231401
Honeysuckle is a spacious three bedroom cottage sleeping up to six people. The lounge/dining room are open plan with a patio door leading out onto decking, and steps leading down to a large open grass area. On the ground floor there is a double bedroom with a family bathroom upstairs alongside a double bedroom and a twin room.
The cottage has lovely panoramic views across open grassland to Kitchen Lake and woodlands either side. The cottage has full central heating for cooler periods. Peaceful and picturesque, a perfect place to relax and enjoy the countryside. Honeysuckle has a fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Honeysuckle, Holly and Primrose are all very spacious cottages built side by side from the original barn, they all have wooden floors, open wooden stairs and beams. The cottages are south facing and all have glorious widescreen countryside views of Kitchen Lake and mature woodland.
- The cottages range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping from one to eight people
- The cottages are close to the car park being mainly situated around the water gardens and have views of Kitchen lake, woodland or gardens.
- Most of the cottages have stone walls and beamed ceilings
- All cottages have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- They are bright and sunny in the summer and have central heating for the cooler months.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue.
- All bedding, bed linen and heating is provided, along with tea towels and bath mats.
- A laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and tumble drier is located in our information room in the courtyard area.
- Allocated parking for each property
- Children’s play area close by the cottages
- Dog friendly accommodation available for a nominal fee. Download the Dog Rules for Kingslakes