KINGSLAKES CARAVANING, CAMPER-VANS & CAMPING
Have a question about this cottage?
Call 01409 231401
Our camping area is quiet and sheltered and overlooks Woodpecker and Kingfisher lakes, fields and woodland including electric hook-up available and onsite shower/toilet facilities. We are far enough from the main road not to be disturbed by any traffic noise, the only noise to keep you awake is possibly from the owls! Devon is one of the few places left in the country where there is no light pollution and you can enjoy a sky full of stars.
Kingslakes is centrally located for visiting many of the attractions of Devon and Cornwall
Regular guests who enjoy the peace and quiet, book well in advance and only let their best friends into the secret of where we are!
- Plenty of space for tents, camper vans or caravans
- Hard standing or grass pitch
- Shower and toilets
- Washing machine and tumble drier
- Well behaved dogs accepted in tents and vans
- No dogs around the fishing lakes, but other fields are available for walking dogs off lead
- Close to the Ruby and Tarka cycle trails
- Safe for children to run about, play ball games or just explore
- 20 minutes drive from the beaches at Bude