WILD ROSE COTTAGE
Have a question about this cottage?
Call 01409 231401
Wild Rose Cottage adjoins one end of the main Farmhouse, and accommodates up to 4 people in one double bedroom and a twin bedroom. This pretty cottage is all on one level and has easy access down two steps or ramp. The cottage has an open plan lounge/dining room leading into a well equipped kitchen area, which has a kettle, fridge, microwave, toaster, oven and hob. There is a spacious shower bathroom.
Wild Rose cottage is light and airy and has lovely views across the gardens and paddock. The patio door leads to a small garden with patio furniture, and views over farmland and woodlands.
- The cottages range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping from one to eight people
- The cottages are close to the car park being mainly situated around the water gardens and have views of Kitchen lake, woodland or gardens.
- Most of the cottages have stone walls and beamed ceilings
- All cottages have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- They are bright and sunny in the summer and have central heating for the cooler months.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue.
- All bedding, bed linen and heating is provided, along with tea towels and bath mats.
- A laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and tumble drier is located in our information room in the courtyard area.
- Allocated parking for each property
- Children’s play area close by the cottages
- Dog friendly accommodation available for a nominal fee. Download the Dog Rules for Kingslakes