MUMPUSS, WHITE HEN & OAK TREE LODGES
Have a question about these lodges?
Call 01409 231401
These three detached lodges are all single storey with two bedrooms, accommodating up to four people in a double room and a twin room. Each lodge has its own dedicated parking bay, with additional adjacent parking close by. They are set at the edge of the woods and have lovely views over the tench lake, and being at ground floor level suitable for those with disabilities who cannot climb stairs. The lodges have fairly easy access up one or two steps to the veranda. There is an allocated parking space for each lodge in the lodges car park, as well as a car parking space directly outside each lodge.
The lodges are open plan with patio doors from the living/ dining room opening onto a veranda overlooking the lakes and woodland. The kitchen window also has a lovely outlook, with the bedrooms at the back of the lodge looking out onto woodland. The lodges all have electric showers and central heating. The lodges are comfortably furnished with well equipped kitchens, all have fridge freezers, an oven and hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. Outside there is patio furniture and barbecues are available on request. Dogs are not allowed to stay in the lakeside lodges, please book one of our hot tub lodges or cottages if you wish to bring your dog with you.
- The lodges have two or three bedrooms, sleeping 4 or 5 people respectively
- The single storey lodges and one of the two-storey lodges overlook the tench lake
- Beautiful woodland setting with lovely views
- Quiet and peaceful, set well away from any roads or traffic noise
- Comfortably furnished
- All lodges have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue available on request.
- All bedding, bed linen, towels and heating provided.
- Allocated parking for each property
- A tackle storage shed with a fridge, washing machine and tumble drier is situated between the 2 and 3 bedroom lodges
Price per week (p/w) plus per night price (p/n) for short breaks (min 3 nights)
13 March – 26 March – £435 p/w (£85 p/n)
27 March – 2 April – £500 p/w (£100 p/n)
3 April – 16 April – £595 p/w (£120 p/n)
17 April – 30 April – £575 p/w (£115 p/n)
1 May – 7 May – £665 p/w (£135 p/n)
8 May – 28 May – £705 p/w (£140 p/n)
29 May – 4 June – £845 p/w (£170 p/n)
5 Jun – 16 July – £780 p/w (£155 p/n)
17 Jul – 23 July – £825 p/w (£140 p/n)
24 Jul – 3 Sep – £895 p/w (£180 p/n)
4 Sep – 8 Oct – £625 p/w (£125 p/n)
9 Oct – 22 Oct – £525 p/w (£105 p/n)
23 Oct – 30 Oct – £565 p/w (£115 p/n)
Off Season – £435 p/w (£85 p/n)
Christmas & New Year 2021 – £650 p/w (£130 p/n)