Have a question about this cottage?
Call 01409 231401
This spacious cottage has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8. It is adjacent to the main car park and easily accessible. The ground floor has an open plan lounge/dining room with wooden floors and a beamed ceiling leading to a fully fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, hob, oven, microwave, toaster and kettle. Patio doors from the lounge lead to the south facing veranda and patio which have lovely panoramic views towards Kitchen Lake and the woodlands either side. The patio is equipped with large wooden benches and a table as well as access to a barbecue. On the ground floor of the cottage, there is a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. Upstairs there is both a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, along with a family bathroom. Laundry facilities with a washing machine and tumble dryer are near at hand.
Primrose, Holly and Honeysuckle are all very spacious cottages built side by side from the original barn, they all have wooden floors, open wooden stairs and beams. The cottages are south facing and all have glorious widescreen countryside views of Kitchen Lake and mature woodland. Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- The cottages range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping from one to eight people
- The cottages are close to the car park being mainly situated around the water gardens and have views of Kitchen lake, woodland or gardens.
- Most of the cottages have stone walls and beamed ceilings
- All cottages have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- They are bright and sunny in the summer and have central heating for the cooler months.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue available on request.
- All bedding, bed linen, towels and heating provided.
- A laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and tumble drier is located in our information room in the courtyard area.
- Allocated parking for each property
- Children’s play area close by the cottages
- Dog friendly accommodation available for a nominal fee. Download the Dog Rules for Kingslakes
Price per week (p/w) plus per night price (p/n) for short breaks (min 3 nights)
13 March – 26 March – £550 p/w (£110 p/n)
27 March – 2 April – £650 p/w (£130 p/n)
3 April – 16 April – £755 p/w (£150 p/n)
17 April – 30 April – £715 p/w (£140 p/n)
1 May – 7 May – £815 p/w (£165 p/n)
8 May – 28 May – £885 p/w (£175 p/n)
29 May – 4 June – £1065 p/w (£215 p/n)
5 Jun – 16 July – £995 p/w (£200 p/n)
17 Jul – 23 July – £1025 p/w (£205 p/n)
24 Jul – 3 Sep – £1175 p/w (£235 p/n)
4 Sep – 8 Oct – £775 p/w (£155 p/n)
9 Oct – 22 Oct – £685 p/w (£135 p/n)
23 Oct – 30 Oct – £750 p/w (£150 p/n)
Off Season – £550 p/w (£110 p/n)
Christmas & New Year 2021 – £875 p/w (£175 p/n)