SHANNON, LIGHTY & CANDY COTTAGES
Have a question about these cottages?
Call 01409 231401
These three one bedroom cottages are in a row with pretty patio areas. The bedrooms look out onto the water garden in the adjacent courtyard. Candy, Lighty and Shannon stone cottages are all very similar in size, with spacious open plan living/dining rooms and beamed ceilings. Each of these delightful cottages has one bedroom with a double bed. All have Freeview TV’s, and their is a fully equipped kitchen area in each living area with an oven, toaster, kettle, microwave and fridge.
You can rent one, two or all three of these adjoining interconnecting 1 bedroom cottages, so ideal for one, two or three couples travelling to Kingslakes together, as well as shared external access, there is a lockable “double” internal door in between each cottage.
The nearby courtyard has a laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer. The main car park is also adjacent, with Candy, Lighty and Shannon sharing an entrance. Each cottage has a sliding patio entrance door, outside of which is a set of dedicated patio furniture and barbecues are available for each cottage that overlooks trees and the wide children’s play area. You are welcome to bring your well behaved dog with you if staying in one of these cottages.
- The cottages range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping from one to eight people
- The cottages are close to the car park being mainly situated around the water gardens and have views of Kitchen lake, woodland or gardens.
- Most of the cottages have stone walls and beamed ceilings
- All cottages have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- They are bright and sunny in the summer and have central heating for the cooler months.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue available on request.
- All bedding, bed linen, towels and heating provided.
- A laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and tumble drier is located in our information room in the courtyard area.
- Allocated parking for each property
- Children’s play area close by the cottages
- Dog friendly accommodation available for a nominal fee. Download the Dog Rules for Kingslakes
Price per week (p/w) plus per night price (p/n) for short breaks (min 3 nights)
13 March – 26 March – £330 p/w (£65 p/n)
27 March – 2 April – £375 p/w (£70 p/n)
3 April – 16 April – £435 p/w (£85 p/n)
17 April – 30 April – £420 p/w (£80 p/n)
1 May – 7 May – £500 p/w (£100 p/n)
8 May – 28 May – £535 p/w (£105 p/n)
29 May – 4 June – £595 p/w (£120 p/n)
5 Jun – 16 July – £550 p/w (£110 p/n)
17 Jul – 23 July – £595 p/w (£120 p/n)
24 Jul – 3 Sep – £605 p/w (£120 p/n)
4 Sep – 8 Oct – £450 p/w (£90 p/n)
9 Oct – 22 Oct – £395 p/w (£80 p/n)
23 Oct – 30 Oct – £430 p/w (£85 p/n)
Off Season – £330 p/w (£65 p/n)
Christmas & New Year 2021 – £475 p/w (£95 p/n)