Have a question about this cottage?
Call 01409 231401
Stable Cottage overlooks the gardens. This quaint stone cottage has one bedroom with a double bed, along with a toilet, sink and shower in a modern wet room. It has an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with level disabled access throughout the accommodation. There is a fully equipped kitchen, with oven, microwave, toaster and kettle. Well behaved dogs are welcome to stay in our cottages.
Stable Cottage has been specially designed with full accessibility in mind. An entrance ramp has been built from the private car parking space to the cottage entrance (only about 20 yards). There is plenty of space for wheelchair access in all rooms, and there is a wet room shower facility in place to help less able bodied guests. We also, if needed, have a wheelchair and an electric scooter available to loan and there are also wheelchair friendly swims and access to three lakes, plus an adjacent accessible children’s play area. Please contact us if you have particular requirements you would need help with during your stay and we will try our best to help. Wheelchair users should bear in mind that the paths and roads at Kingslakes are gravelled.
- The cottages range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping from one to eight people
- The cottages are close to the car park being mainly situated around the water gardens and have views of Kitchen lake, woodland or gardens.
- Most of the cottages have stone walls and beamed ceilings
- All cottages have TV’s with Freeview and a DVD/Blu-ray player.
- They are bright and sunny in the summer and have central heating for the cooler months.
- The kitchens have an oven and hob, microwave; fridge or fridge/freezer, toaster & a kettle.
- All accommodation has patio furniture and a barbecue available on request.
- All bedding, bed linen and heating is provided, along with tea towels and bath mats.
- A laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and tumble drier is located in our information room in the courtyard area.
- Allocated parking for each property
- Children’s play area close by the cottages
- Dog friendly accommodation available for a nominal fee. Download the Dog Rules for Kingslakes
Here you can define the content that will be placed within the current tab.
Price per week (p/w) plus per night price (p/n) for short breaks (min 3 nights)
13 March – 26 March – £330 p/w (£65 p/n)
27 March – 2 April – £375 p/w (£70 p/n)
3 April – 16 April – £435 p/w (£85 p/n)
17 April – 30 April – £420 p/w (£80 p/n)
1 May – 7 May – £500 p/w (£100 p/n)
8 May – 28 May – £535 p/w (£105 p/n)
29 May – 4 June – £595 p/w (£120 p/n)
5 Jun – 16 July – £550 p/w (£110 p/n)
17 Jul – 23 July – £595 p/w (£120 p/n)
24 Jul – 3 Sep – £605 p/w (£120 p/n)
4 Sep – 8 Oct – £450 p/w (£90 p/n)
9 Oct – 22 Oct – £395 p/w (£80 p/n)
23 Oct – 30 Oct – £430 p/w (£85 p/n)
Off Season – £330 p/w (£65 p/n)
Christmas & New Year 2021 – £475 p/w (£95 p/n)