We (Kingslakes Holidays Limited) are committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to Kingslakes Holidays Limited websites and recognize our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times.
We protect your personal information on the Internet to an equivalent high standard to that you experience through any other channels through which we may interact with you.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
A ‘cookie’ is information that a website stores on your computer so that it can remember something about you at a later time. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system. The cookies used on Kingslakes Holidays Limited websites do not include any information that others could read and understand about you, such as your name or contact details. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly adhered to. We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. You may set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of your Internet browser.
When you book via our website or contact us via the website, you will be asked for personal information that is needed to process your booking/request.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
• We may periodically send promotional information about products you have specifically enquired about, including special offers or other information which we think may help you to make decisions about your visit, using the contact details you provided when requesting information from us.
For your protection we will also:
• Not hold more information about you than is required for the purposes for which it is being processed. Your information will not be held for longer than 6 years from your latest booking with Kingslakes Holidays Limited.
• Take reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information about you is accurate and kept up to date.
• Process your information in accordance with your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
We do not have any control over the websites of any other company outside Kingslakes Holidays Limited. If you click on a link on our site that takes you to another website we cannot be held responsible for your privacy when you are on that website.
Use of Website
• The information provided on this website or in any communication containing a link to this site is for personal use and information purposes only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject any member / dealer of Kingslakes Holidays Limited to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction. Where any opinions are expressed on this website, they are provided by Kingslakes Holidays Limited for personal use and for information purposes only.
Your Individual Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 ‘Right for Information’ – you are entitled at any time to:
• be informed about the processing of your personal data
• rectification if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete (requests to amend data will be processed within one month)
• access to your personal data and supplementary information, and the right to confirmation that your personal data is being processed
• be forgotten by having your personal data deleted or removed on request where there is no compelling reason for Kingslakes Holidays Limited to continue to process it (requests to have your data deleted will be processed within one month)
• restrict processing of your personal data
• data portability of your personal data for your own purposes
• object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes. You have the right to ‘opt out’ of receiving any marketing or promotional material from Kingslakes Holidays Limited at any time.
Please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/ for more information regarding your personal data protection rights.
Exclusion of Liability
These ‘Exclusion of Liability’ provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions and in particular within the ‘Exclusion of Liability’ clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible to exclude under applicable law, including without limitation, for fraudulent misrepresentation.
While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the website or any part of the content or materials, are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom.
Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
To provide increased value to users of this website, we may provide links to other websites or resources (that are not part of Kingslakes Holidays Limited) for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that we do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
© Kingslakes Holidays Limited. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited.
The trademarks, logos, images, photographs and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this website are the property of Kingslakes Holidays Limited or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Kingslakes Holidays Limited or such third party which may own the Mark.
Changes to this Website
The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification. Additionally, Kingslakes Holidays Limited shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, Kingslakes Holidays Limited reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its domains. Monitoring includes (without limitation) checks for viruses and other malignant code, and use or content that is unauthorised or unlawful or material that may cause offence in any way.
In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions of use of this website is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of England and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
KINGSLAKES HOLIDAYS LIMITED
Registered in England and Wales Company No. 08868048
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please contact email@example.com